Job Description: Studio Manager at SuperSolid Design Studio
Entrusted by the world’s leading creators, brands and entertainers, SUPERSOLID Studio is the industry’s only Ghost Atelier* with an end-to-end product design, development and production service.
*Ghost Atelier — new-age design studio bringing their clients visions to reality.
We guide and support our clients to help them realize their design and product development at the highest industry standard. Through ongoing consultation throughout our process, we help elevate their designs beyond sketches into tangible product collections that accelerate their business and creative growth.
As the Studio Manager, you will be integral to the day-to-day management of the team and key projects.
- Thoroughly understand ongoing projects, covering creative, technical, strategic, and financial aspects.
- Create and maintain project tracking documents to enhance productivity and accountability.
- Assist in managing the creative and development team.
- Lead the early stages of projects, including talent scouting, supplier acquisition, and supply chain management.
Job Description: Studio Manager
- Lead a weekly meeting with a considered agenda overseeing all projects.
- Participate in weekly meeting with Design & Development to align on priorities and timelines.
- Schedule regular meetings with key clients & suppliers to review planning and secure outcomes.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable via QuickBooks.
- Drive timely collection and payment processes.
- Coordinate intercompany invoices and payments.
Financial Planning and Reporting:
- Build and maintain P&L, cashflow models, and balance sheets.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc financial reports.
- Manage salary and expense payments.
- Coordinate with external firms for bookkeeping and accounting needs.
- Bachelor's degree or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the Fashion Industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & QuickBooks.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Be highly organized, and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Be able to problem solve, and manage a team.
- Understand fashion industry standards, and Wholesale / E-Commerce business.
- Be ready to make an outsized impact in a young and growing company.
These job descriptions provide an overview and are not exhaustive. The roles require flexibility and adaptability to meet the company's growing needs.