About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
The Associate Manager will own packaging and naming, promotional signage, product analysis and be a support for the entire team. This clear communicator, with a laser focus on the details, has a penchant for problem-solving and learning on the go. An incredible opportunity to exposure of marketing, this role is a great introduction to the Old Navy brand.What You'll DoPackaging & Naming
- Owns the packaging system across all our products, ensuring clear communication and hierarchy of fit, technology, and innovation.
- Works with Packaging & Labels team to ensure timely packaging updates.
- Manages in-season requests and updates to existing packaging placements.
- Maintains record of all existing systems and current versions for all markets (US, Canada, Mexico) as well as new markets as the brand expands.
- Manages new packaging system roll outs from inception to creative approval, as needed.
- Facilitates any store set-ups to test new packaging.
- Participates as the subject matter expert within the Marketing team for all things packaging.
- Own Old Navy's naming taxonomy and filters and maintain naming repository.
- Owns execution of all promotional signage inclusive of quarterly windows creation, Mall JPEGS, and print in retail requests.
- Collaborate with store operations, store communications and print production teams on share out documents, budgets, timelines etc.
General Team Support:
- Assist Director on creation of marketing big ideas - are the ideas big enough, is customer sentiment there, is timing right.
- Work with merchants & consumer insights to gather data.
Who You Are
- Work with team leaders to provide help where is needed.
- Exposure to all areas of marketing - promotions, product, social, influencer
Benefits at Old Navy
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or communications, content creation/product storytelling a plus
- Exceptional detail-orientation with a strong ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Team player who can foster dynamic relationships with other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Merchandising, Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Visual Merchandising
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $67,900 - $98,900 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.