This is your opportunity to become part of the worlds' fastest growing sports company. As the lead of the engineering and commercialisation, you are making an impact from day one to manage product quality and production process control with our manufacturing partners for the next level of On's products. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of shoemaking working closely with our development and commercialisation team to ensure our products meet manufacturability, product integrity, consistency, quality and productivity.
- Lead the development and commercialization process, create SOP in collaboration with all factory personnel and technical teams
- Provides technical expertise regarding pattern and construction to ensure effective fit and to transition of footwear design into samples and production while ensuring manufacturability, product integrity, timelines and cost are considered
- Manage and accountable for factory production transfer commercialization and ensure the production team can initiate production at the start of a PO
- Partner with the development team and review all samples, pattern confirmation and other technical building of the new product
- Explain product requirements and standards to the factory to achieve shared goals
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability, product integrity and quality and drive initiatives that set On Running apart from all other brands
- 7-10 years' experience in footwear engineering with highly attentive to details, function and quality
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality
- Fluent in Vietnamese and working proficiency in English. Chinese is a plus
Meet The Team
You belong to the Operations team that is based in Vietnam. With the support from cross-functional teams, material, bottom engineering, sustainability, lab to commercialization, our Operations team is responsible for a completed end-to-end process from inline development to mass production at factories in Vietnam.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.