Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
Alexander McQueen is in search of a Regional Distribution Planner to further support our Supply Chain department. Position will provide a strong foundation for a passionate individual looking to pursue a career in Supply Chain Management, gaining exposure to product outflows, alongside gaining exposure to global data analytics.How you will contribute
- Release Local Replenishment to stores to ensure availability
- Ensure optimal stock balance in Stores and Regional warehouses, by driving Availability Rate and Overstock KPI, monitoring targets, lead times, recommending and executing stock pullback, reviewing Logistic set-ups with Regional Ops teams and stores
- Ensure successful launch of New Products locally, and optimize Sell-Through by optimizing initial allocation and driving replenishment as well as executing stock consolidation where needed in partnership with Merchandising
- Be a point of reference for Stores to manage their stock requests and of Retail Operations to optimize Distribution, Stock Levels, Returns
- Provide Feedback to Demand Planning teams on Local Market Trends and Needs (Products, Stock…)
- Forecast Demand for Future Market needs on Permanent Products, anticipating Events, Store Openings and Seasonality Peaks as well as product declines and Assortment changes decided by Merchandising teams
- Support Global Supply Chain Strategy and ensure compliance with Global processes
- Partner with Local Merchandising and Finance teams to support the Local strategy. Be a point of reference on Supply Chain & Operations.
- Design and improve Reports to monitor Supply Chain performance.
- Drive Automation, Innovation and Continuous Improvements of Supply Chain Processes
- Support Ad-Hoc Projects
Working in the Distribution requires a high level of product sensitivity, proactivity and an analytical mind. Excellent organization and communication skills are fundamental to success in the role and an ability to think fast in an entrepreneurial manner is necessary.Who Are You?
Why work with us
- Previous experience working in the luxury industry (desirable).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, to effectively manage a fast paced and varied workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in speaking with several stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel advanced level required, PowerBI a plus)
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business Management or Supply Chain Management).
- Italian is a plus, additional languages highly desirable.
- Willing to travel as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.