Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This role is based out of Bangalore; Ralph Lauren is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our growing Order Management System team. In this role, you will bring together business, technology, and user experience partners to develop robust product strategies, define and document requirements, and deliver high-quality outputs that drive business and customer objectives. Experience with e-commerce, end to end digital consumer experiences, and order management and fulfillment solutions is required. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, curious, accountable, collaborative and excited to solve complex challenges.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Work closely with a cross-functional, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team of both internal and external partners to develop the long- and short-term vision for RL OMS products.
* Manage a global backlog of features with business partners and project management in an agile environment to meet key business objectives and operational needs.
* Act as the primary liaison between business owners, user experience partners and the technical team, establishing subject matter expertise and engaging in all project phases including discovery, requirements gathering, development, testing, launch, and iteration of new products.
* Collaborate closely with Solution and Technical Architects, Developers, Analysts, and Project Managers to define detailed requirements that provide clarity to complex problems as well as execute against plans to deliver functionality and outstanding performance.
* Define and monitor key performance indicators to analyze performance and measure success against goals, in turn identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
* Act as a team representative to business partners, communicating well-crafted, fact based information to leadership for decisions on functionality and to maintain alignment.
* Ensure end users have the training and documentation required to efficiently manage new OMS features.
* Develop comprehensive knowledge of Ralph Lauren's customer and business as well as maintain an awareness of competitive products and industry trends to continually inform product direction.
* Actively participate, engage and lead initiatives that help further the product management practice at Ralph Lauren.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Prior experience in product management, or as a business analyst with proven success translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital consumer products.
* Ecommerce and experience with warehouse and order management systems preferred
* Strong project management skills managing multiple large projects with agile product management experience desirable
* Excellent communication/writing skills and effective at communicating with and presenting to business partners
* Comfortable in a highly matrixed, iterative development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy
* High level of intellectual curiosity with knowledge of competitive products and industry trends.
* Strong documentation skillset and experience working with Jira and Confluence application