La Garconne is seeking a Purchase Order Coordinator to support the Buying team in areas of tracking order deliveries, order entry, processing and management.
- Enter purchase orders and product information for all items.
- Responsible for life cycle of product: initial sku set up, order entry and order confirmations and tracking of shipment of orders.
- Review weekly selling report to analyze and provide recommendations for reorders, swaps, RTVs, consignments, etc.
- Prepare analyses and recommendations for Open-to-buy budgets.
-Initiate post-production transfers and coordinate with Inventory team to meet online product upload schedule deadlines.
- Support the buying team by labeling and organizing of photos and filing line sheets.
- Prepare analysis of markdown promotions and execute those planned promotions in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably with a luxury fashion multi-brand store.
- University or college degree.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, ability to multi-task, highly organized, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on repetitive work.
- Knowledge of retail math.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Macs and Google Docs.
Benefits for full-time employees include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, PTO, company matching 401K plan, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.