Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d), starting as soon as possible, for a period of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Effectively support the team in coordinating influencer campaigns to increase brand awareness and audience engagement
- Work with the team to assist with influencer casting, campaign monitoring and reporting using our talents tracking tools
- Support the team in styling look options for shoots, events and fittings
- Support the samples ordering processes, stocks and shipments
- Support on global campaigns operational coordination with all markets
- Collaborate with relevant interfaces from Marketing and Brand Communications and liaise with international affiliates and agencies
- You have a degree in marketing/media and communication sciences, a comparable degree or can provide corresponding training
- You count a structured and proactive work style, goal-oriented action and communication skills among your strengths and can work well under time pressure
- You are open-minded, flexible, a team player, have a talent for organization, enjoy challenges and pay attention to detail
- You find it easy to build and maintain relationships
- Ideally, you have gained some practical experience in the lifestyle and fashion industry in the course of your previous career
- You are passionate of social media and influencers networking
- You have a keen sense of fashion, trends and styling and enjoy working on products
- Very good written and spoken English; further language skills are an advantage
- Experienced knowledge of MS-Office
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.