Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Be a catalyst for business model innovation at Hugo Boss by driving our Venture Building activities and join us in changing fashion! In this role, you'll take visionary ideas and turn them into impactful new business models. If you're an experienced professional ready to shape the fashion industry, with a customer-centric mind, and driven to create a lasting impact, this role is your platform to grow.
As a Business Model Innovation Manager, you'll manage our venture building methodology, and explore new opportunities, crafting new business models that redefine the industry. You'll guide the entire value creation process, support fellow Innovation Managers, and take the reins on your own projects. With your relentless commitment and adaptability you will drive change, innovation and bring a customer-centric approach to the solutions we develop.What you can expect:
- Act as an intrapreneur who develops, executes, and implements innovative concepts from idea to market
- Oversee the application of our venture building methodology to turn innovative concepts into impactful ventures within our global organization.
- Collaborate closely with fellow Innovation Managers, to elevate and drive new innovation projects.
- Guide and steer new innovation initiatives, overseeing their journey from initial ideation to successful implementation, demonstrating hands-on ownership.
- Monitor and manage scope, schedules and costs, prioritize deliverables, and install success metrics.
- Assess and validate desirability, viability, feasibility, and the strategic alignment of potential concepts.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation and transformative change throughout the organization, inspiring a collective pursuit of new possibilities.
- Establish yourself as a respected authority on venture-building, generously sharing insights that contribute to company's growth.
- Effectively engage stakeholders, nurturing strategic partnerships that expand the reach and significance of each initiative.
- Collaborate with business sponsors to thoughtfully develop, validate, and refine business cases.
- Ideally accomplished a Master's degree in business, innovation, entrepreneurship, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in venture building and 4 years of professional experience, ideally in innovation related positions.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in business model innovation and venture-building methodologies, from ideation to commercialization.
- Effective collaboration skills with fellow team members, excellent communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills for overseeing multiple ventures and track record of nurturing strategic partnerships.
- Inherent passion for innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset. Ability to challenge conventional thinking for innovative solutions.
- Drive for creating an impact and meaningful change with the ability to foster a culture of innovation and transformative change.
- Openness to change, resilience in the face of challenges, and comfort in fast-paced environments.
- Strong competency in collaborating and communication in both, written and verbal format.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, in both written and verbal formats. English required.
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.