Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
For our team we are looking for a dedicated Digital Operations Manager(m/f/d) with immediate effect, who will support our Digital Team Central HUB in inspiring customers for our brands HUGO and BOSS with passion and know-how. The working location is Metzingen or Düsseldorf.
As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. In addition you can contribute your personality, your ideas and your creativity - we will support you in your individual development.What you can expect:
- You have the responsibility of the whole operational process of a defined internationally operationg key account from order intake to go-live and workclosely together with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are the first contact for merchandise and operations teams of the dedicated accounts. You are alwaysup to date with current performance and delivery tracking and leads weekly operational meetings with our partners
- You ownthe order intake process, thedata management and are responsible forreproductions of bestsellers and sample prodution for marketing campaigns.
- You are in the lead to cooperate with our Sales Controlling team to get the right data sets to analyze and optimize our offer and identify product opportunities and key growth areas.
- Your task is to workclosely together with Digital Marketing to build a positive online presense and monitorPDP and PLP of responsible account as such ascreate a consumer faced brand shop experience togehter with the Digital Marketing.
- Product tracking from production site to delivery of our partner is also a very important topic in your daily work
- Within your team you work independently and take responsibility for your tasks.
- Vocational Training or Bachelor Degree.
- Knowledge and a deep understanding of digital processes and 4 years work experience on manager level in digital environment (preferred pure player business) with a solid ability to provide strong analytical and conceptual analysis
- English and German is mandatory
- Positive mindset with an exceptional passion for digital and optimizing processes, dynamic and flexible way of working, likes to work in matrix organisation, confidence to be the expert in data, insights and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Just like us, you show full commitment to our high standards of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability
- You inspire with your positive, confident and assured charisma
- You have a good feel for our target groups and the appeal our brands
#LI-TF2 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.