Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Team Lead (m/f/d) who is establishing and driving forward supply chain traceability at HUGO BOSS.What you can expect:
- Disciplinary leadership of the international/cross-location Supply Chain traceability team, as well as promotion of employee development and employee motivation in order to ensure industry-leading supply chain traceability
- Definition and implementation of projects, methodologies and tools for a successful establishment and optimization of supply chain traceability within the HUGO BOSS supply chain
- Responsible for building and maintaining a concise training and onboarding roadmap with the teams respective onboarding specialists
- Establishing and maintaining large scale traceability data models and their respective data quality through managing your data Quality Assurance specialists
- First line of escalation in terms of incompliance and determining first course of action across relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with (senior) stakeholders and providing regular status updates on the traceability journey to Operations teams and Management roles
- Overseeing the set-up of reporting capability for management and external stakeholders including regulators
- Successfully completed business studies, supply chain or sustainability management or a comparable degree with the focus on supply chain and/or sustainability
- Lateral leadership experience in complex cross-functional projects and programs or ideally professional experience in a leadership position for a minimum 3-5 years
- Expertise in sustainability and consumer goods / fashion supply chain processes
- Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships, influencing agendas and supporting critical decision making
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Ability to build a collaborative and effective team culture, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.