Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Global eCommerce is the heart of all eCommerce activities at HUGO BOSS AG. With the claim "Best in Class" we offer an inspiring and customer-oriented eCommerce shopping experience. Are you enthusiastic about designing eCommerce content pages and do you enjoy partnering with many different stakeholders? To strengthen our Global eCommerce Marketing Team we are looking for a Marketing Manager Webdesign | temporary (m/f/d).As this is a maternity cover this position is limited to 18 months starting as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- Adaptation, design and conception of all marketing content for content pages for hugoboss.com, including category pages and product list pages, as well as all new websites in the eCommerce environment
- Adapting and editing master photos, graphics, videos and animations for the website to make them fit-for-use on the website as well as commercially relevant and informative
- Creating new pieces of content that communicate commercial priorities > focusing on sales angle whilst still respecting brand guidelines and equities
- Connecting with other teams to gather additional content and collaborate for new content possibilities.
- Sifting through photo material and making selections in consideration of all relevant interfaces
- Making recommendations regarding the use of pre-designed modules for the creation of websites
- Reviewing content used in previous campaigns and recommending improvements or optimisations for future layouts - what worked/not within the live environment
- Day-to-day management and support of a web design intern (6-month rolling programme)
- Management of the JIRA ticketing system to assign tasks and priorities and set expectations as needed
- Degree in graphic design, digital design, media design, communication design or a comparable education
- Well experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Understanding of marketing-led, commercially-relevant communication on web channels
- Experienced in designing within the eCommerce environment
- Collaborative and able to work with a number of stakeholders both within the team as well as cross-functionally
- Interest in retail, fashion and eCommerce
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (focus Photoshop) as well as good MS Office skills (Excel & Power-Point) & Miro
- English, fluent in spoken and written
- Passion for design with an eye for detail
- Confident and comfortable with presenting designs and concepts within senior and junior peers
- Appreciates premium brand equity and story-telling
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.