Purpose & Objective
AMIRI is looking for an enthusiastic Client Advisor to join the Company's soon-to-be open Cabazon location! The AMIRI Client Advisor is responsible for delivering quality client service, achieving individual sales goals, building lasting dynamic client relationships through expert product knowledge and selling techniques, as well as understanding luxury boutique operating experiences.
Duties of the Client Advisor at AMIRI include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed individual Sales Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including: Individual Sales Volume, Units per Transaction (UPT) & Average Dollar per Transaction (ADS).
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times.
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone, and through electronic communication
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge by engaging clients through detailing the craftsmanship and narrative of products.
- Develop vast and dynamic local and international client book and network; possess ability to grow this book/network.
- Partner with store and corporate management teams to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business.
- In coordination with management, participate in floor moves, merchandising, visual merchandising, and housekeeping as needed.
- Assist in preparing, packing, and wrapping merchandise upon request.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures.
- Must have 3+ years Retail Sales and/or Client Service experience in a luxury consumer goods environment.
- High school or equivalent education, preferred.
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organization, and follow-through skills.
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion, and the brand.
- Provide outstanding customer service across all mediums (in-person, written, phone, etc).
- Read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client-related transactions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work assigned shifts with reasonable flexibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (answering phones, operating cash register, using computers) and all other office equipment.
- Can stand for extended periods, move/handle boxes and bags, must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.