Purpose and Objective
The AMIRI Sales Support is responsible for assisting the Sales team, providing the highest standard of service, and supporting other areas of the business as needed.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the Sales team with assisting clients, styling, and suggesting add-ons.
- Maintain an organized sales floor, including returning product to stockroom & restocking product on the sales floor.
- Process transactions on POS.
- Assist Sales team with wrapping merchandise.
- Greet clients as they enter the boutique; create a welcoming environment.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- High school or equivalent education, preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client-related transactions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work assigned shifts with reasonable flexibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (answering phones, operating cash register, using computers) and all other office equipment.
- Can stand for extended periods, move/handle boxes and bags, must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.