an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You understand the business data needs and build data solutions for the entire organization. You are responsible for creating data integrations with utmost data quality standards to ensure the data accuracy to fit operational and analytics needs. You're also resourceful, collaborative and nimble enough to move quickly and innovate faster than our larger competitors, while being mature enough to outperform start-ups. We are building massively scalable solutions at an enterprise level.
A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Providing clean, transformed data ready for reporting analysis.
- Clarifying business rules and implementing them in code to power analytics products.
- Designing and creating data visualizations (reports and dashboards) to make data actionable.
- Collaborating with data architect to solution and create dashboards.
- Analyzing datasets and reports to ensure data accuracy. Perform data validations and functional testing new reports delivered.
- Recognizing and adopting best practices in developing reports and analytical insights including data integrity, testing, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Maintaining data catalogue to support self-service analytics.
- Tracking and communicating project status, issues, risks and decisions.
- Able to work within Product streams and sprints.
- Agile workflow experience (in depth understanding of Sprint cadence and processes within Sprints)
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or IT.
- 2+ years in the data engineering and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau/MicroStrategy/Power BI
- 2+ years of experience with Big Query or other Bigdata technologies
- Experience in Python or other programming languages.
- Experience in Google Cloud technologies is preferred
- Advanced SQL coding skills.
- Must be able to translate concepts and directions into practical solutions.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and react to problems quickly.
- Retail or Ecommerce experience preferred.
Our Data & Services team plays a pivotal role at Tory Burch where mastering and leveraging our data is a key strategic priority. Our focus is on designing, developing and maintaining applications and services that generate insights and actions to drive omnichannel experiences and fuel growth. We bring technical expertise to solving the business needs effectively and efficiently, while ensuring reliability and scalability for the future. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .