The Security Operator provides security oversight for all Kering sites including stores and corporate locations. Based in the Kering Wayne Office, the Security Operator must be staffed twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week and helps facilitate critical communications and tracking for a multitude of purposes (Crisis Management, Overnight Facility Operations, Employee Traveler Safety, Facility Threats, Global Security Incidents, etc.). The Security Operator is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to business, assets, the brand and/or employees and visitors. This position is responsible for using established protocols and good decision making in taking actions and communicating information surrounding events and actions taken for those incidents to leadership as appropriate. The Security Operator will monitor cameras and various alarms/alerts, dispatch associated response personnel, and answer calls via telephone, operate access control technology, and provide general assistance to employees.Job Description KERING Security Operator Job Family:
Security Job Title:
Security Operator Location:
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
WHO YOU ARE
- Answer routine and emergency calls, monitor traditional burglar alarms, video and access control and provide general assistance according to Kering specific protocols;
- Act as the communication lead and point of contact between field response personnel, Field Security Leadership, and the KeringSecurity Management team, coordinating the day to day standard operational procedures for the Security Operations Center;
- Communicate with alarm companies and assist in contacting emergency services with information and directions to responding law enforcement;
- Maintains various records of communications and events using established communication channels and best practices;
- Provides technical assistance as it relates to access control, CCTV systems, and other physical security management systems;
- Manages sensitive incidents and maintains company confidentiality and information security practices;
- Monitor and document all overnight operation within store locations;
- Conduct LP/Security internal audits in accordance with Departmental requirements;
- Execute call trees for senior business leaders and Corporate Security personnel; directory of facility support units; directory of support organizations which would be utilized during a crisis;
- Participate in response plans and training exercises to establish baseline organizational response to events;
- Manage additional Area of Responsibilities (AOR) as assigned by Kering Security Management, including but not limited to Internal Investigations, Physical Security Facilities Management, Store Planning, Safety, Security Systems Management.
- 2+ years Loss Prevention, Security, Customer Service/Call Center, Emergency Management and/or Soc related work experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly and confidently evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions;
- Experience in driving successful loss prevention, shortage control, safety/fire/accident reduction and fraud prevention programs;
- Must be a self-motivated individual who can be successful in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, overnights and holidays.
- Proficient computer skills including loss prevention applications, MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and store systems including exception-based reporting;
- Values & exhibits the highest level of personal integrity.
Kering Americas Inc.