The Director of Client Relations, MAC - in Market is responsible for driving in-market strategy and execution of all in-store and virtual client events, with an emphasis on new and existing client activations and bespoke experiences, including High Jewelry events and all client gestures/gifting. Through extensive cross-functional partnership, this individual will focus on executing the overall client relations strategy in service of achieving Tiffany's key results.
- Develop a relationship with Market top clients to drive new and high potential client acquisition
- Develop and manage Market strategy for driving and reinventing in-store moments rooted in exceptional client experience with an emphasis on personalization
- Develop new, unexpected and disruptive opportunities to drive retail priorities while supporting all product launches to maximize future ROI
- Host and entertain clients regularly to maintain and continue to build existing relationships with top clients
- Partner with retail leaders to develop the selling capabilities of the HJ Sales Specialists across the market in support of overall Client Relations strategy
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships inside and outside LVMH to create "money can't buy" experiences that surprise and delight the client
- Implement new concepts and event ideas for small, intimate groups and bespoke events focusing on the brand
- Define and manage strategy and execution of charitable giving, client gifting and in-store day-to-day hospitality.
- Oversee local budget and calendar of actions/events
- Report on competitive insights and location activations
- Lead and coach to success a developing team
- 10+ years of event management experience
- Must be based out of Chicago, IL.
- Must be creative with a high taste level
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous experience in a client relations / client facing role
- Luxury industry experience