Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Manage and support an organization's Data and BI strategy, infrastructure, and analytics.
What will the role entail?:
- Data & BI Governance: Design and implement BI and data management strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to understand their data and BI requirements and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Design and maintain data architecture, data models, and data warehousing solutions (SAP BW, GCP BigQuery)
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of the organization's data through data governance processes.
- Provide data analytics, reporting, and visualization solutions (SAP BO, PowerBI) to support decision-making and business performance measurement.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends, tools, and technologies in BI and data management and recommend solutions to improve the organization's BI and data capabilities.
- Support the current reporting architecture and manage the transition to the new cloud-based architecture.
- Remote work policy (Mondays and Fridays) and flexible working hours.
- Flexible benefits such us ticket restaurant, health insurance with Axa, transport ticket or nursery ticket.
- Discount on the brands of the Group
- Great international working environment.
- Free company transport to the offices from Barcelona center.
- Bachelor's degree (computer science, information systems, or related)
- 3-5 years of experience
MUST-HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Google GCP BigQuery
- PowerBI (or similar visualization tool such as: Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy...)
NICE-TO-HAVE SKILLS (additional to previous):
- Experience in Financial Reporting
What do we expect from you?:
- Results orientation.
- Team work.