SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the next-generation of underwear, loungewear, and shapewear.
We set new standards with our game-changing product and are a driving force within pop culture. We are looking for an Assistant Store Leader of Operations to join us in advancing the industry forward. As an Assistant Store Leader, you will work closely with the Store Leader to ensure the store is operationally sound, business results are achieved, and exceptional customer service is provided consistently.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your leadership skills while making a significant impact on the store's success. You will oversee daily operations, inventory management, stockroom and store organization and staff scheduling.
What sets this role apart is the unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of SKIMS, a leading brand in the fashion industry. As an Assistant Store Leader, you will not only help shape the future of our retail stores but also have the chance to advance your career within our organization.
If you are a motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for fashion and a desire to excel in a leadership role, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity with SKIMS. Join us and be part of a team that is revolutionizing the fashion industry. ￼
· You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the store, ensuring smooth and efficient functioning.
· We require you to maintain a clean and organized stockroom. You own the shipment handling and hold the team accountable for meeting productivity goals.
· You shall manage inventory levels, oversee in-store replenishment and are responsible for size integrity on the sales floor, and communicate sell-through concerns with the Store Leader.
· You are responsible for proper management of damages, donations, returns and product issues that could jeopardize inventory accuracy.
· We expect you to effectively communicate and train store associates on operational standards, ensuring that they understand and implement our brand standards consistently.
· You shall ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including safety and security protocols.
· You oversee supply procurement and ensure the correct levels of supplies are always available and manage the budget accordingly.
· You oversee the upkeep of in-store technology and communicate any updates with the team.
· We expect you to assist in creating and implementing sales strategies to meet or exceed targets.
· We require you to analyze sales data and reports to identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
· You must have strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage a team of store associates.
· You should have excellent organizational skills and be able to oversee daily operations, including inventory management, cash handling, and scheduling.
· We expect you to have a deep understanding of customer service principles and the ability to provide exceptional service to all customers.
· We expect you to prioritize customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional service and resolving any issues or complaints in a timely manner.
· You should possess strong problem-solving abilities and be able to handle any issues that may arise in the store.
· We require effective communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers and team members.
· It is important for you to have a good understanding of sales techniques and be able to motivate your team to meet and exceed sales targets.
· We value flexibility and expect you to be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Retail Experience, Leadership, Team Management, Store Operations, Inventory Management, Problem-Solving, Time Management, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Detail Oriented, Customer Service, Business Analysis
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.