an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You enjoy supporting key strategic initiatives that will drive transformational change for the company. You are an excellent communicator with a strong analytical skillset and an interest in the retail and fashion industry. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a sharp eye for detail and strong organizational skills. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
In any given day, you might be developing simple frameworks to structure problem-solving discussions, conducting analyses to drive insights that test our strategic hypotheses, or supporting cross-functional stakeholders in managing critical projects. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team who share your passion for excellence and who want to make a big impact at the organization.Responsibilities:
• Structure ambiguous problems and develop simple frameworks to drive thinking • Conduct analyses to test hypotheses leveraging data from multiple sources
• Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative insights
• Work with cross-functional teams to gather necessary inputs to facilitate problem-solving and come up with the best solutions
• Establish trust-based relationships and communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders
• Drive teams to act through compelling storytelling To Land This Role:
• Bachelor's in Business related field is required; MBA Preferred
• 2-3 yrs experience in an analytical role, ideally in the retail / fashion industry and at a global organization; prior consulting experience preferred
• Experience working with many functional stakeholders - including but not limited to Supply Chain, Planning, Buying, and Merchandising
• Experience managing projects end-to-end
• Ability to synthesize both qualitative and quantitative insights
• Ability to conduct ad-hoc analyses to support problem-solving
• Proven track record as a credible communicator, respected within the organization and able to collaborate, build trust and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
• Ability to look at the bigger picture as well as have a keen eye for detail
• Ability to communicate at all levels and drive executive-level problem-framing
• Ability to capture project-related documentation and drive ongoing communications to ensure project success
• Strong organizational skills and focus on project delivery
• Ability to identify, anticipate and bubble up risks and roadblocks Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Enterprise Project Strategy Analyst role will be central to driving success of our company's top strategic initiatives. We get to partner with stakeholders across the entire organization to ensure we are driving discussions with an integrated, enterprise perspective and that we are helping all our teams get to the best answers possible with supporting facts and insights. You'll get exposure to all elements of our business and our company culture. As a team, we work hard and we will have fun while doing it!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 80,000.00 USD - 105,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .