an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are a self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision and a hypothesis-driven mindset. With a passion for global eCommece, retail experiences and are constantly looking at eCommerce sites and asking, "Is this the best UX for this customer?". You're also resourceful and able to collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional partners, Site Experience, Creative, Marketing, CRM and, Technology teams, to gather, review, and prioritize requirements. As a Product Associate you must have an eye for detail, interest in digital technology trends, ability to manage to deadlines, and an ability to simplify complex problems that will help your teams achieve their goals. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be leading ideation, requirement gathering, and launch of eCommerce site features that enable customers to have a frictionless, and mobile optimized experience. Defining, monitoring and assessing product initiatives through clear KPI's; while incorporating a tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development. Continuous collaboration with your UX, engineers and business teams mean that you're always looking for the next big problem to solve and ideating on new ways to solve them. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Data is your best friend and you're comfortable to leverage tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely etc. to analyze the data and use it to aid problem solving
- Active experience with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence and Roadmunk or similar systems; offshore eCommerce development team experience is a plus
- Exceptional multi-tasking and project management skills to work cross-functionally, and manage deadlines against multiple deliverables
- Experience with writing epics & story maps: detailed feature specifications, acceptance criteria, process mapping and power-point/keynote presentation
- Comfortable actively working with engineers and participating in technical discussions
Innovative and results-driven, our Marketing & Digital team is a group of thoughtful strategists who understand both the art and science of marketing and e-commerce to tell the story behind the numbers. Our mandate is to elevate and amplify the Tory Burch brand, accelerate growth of an innovative, differentiated digital business, and scale a customer marketing engine that drives customer health. The team encompasses eCommerce, Brand and Integrated Marketing, Marketing Analytics, CRM & Loyalty, and Digital Product ManagementHow We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is - . Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .