AMIRI is seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Junior Planner to join our team. As a Junior Planner at AMIRI, you will play a crucial role in analyzing data, margin and retail pricing for both domestic and international markets. In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Retail Merchandising, Development, Supply Chain, and Sales, ensuring that each product will meet the criteria set by the company. You will be responsible for compiling sales data, identifying areas of improvements, potential risks, and proposing solutions to the collection merchandisers in order to address the market feedback in future collections. As an integral part of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of AMIRI. You will work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, where your analytical skills and problem-solving abilities will be valued. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in planning, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders. This role presents unique opportunities for professional development and career advancement within AMIRI. If you are passionate about making data-driven decisions, thrive in a fast-paced fashion industry, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we invite you to join us as a Junior Planner at AMIRI. Let's shape the future of our brand together.
- You will be responsible for creating or maintaining a cohesive pricing structure in line with target margin/costs set by the team.
- Helping the product merchandising team to streamline internal processes to ensure data is always available, readable and accurate. The team should be able to reply on you to provide data in a timely manner and ready to share with the rest of the company/ externally.
- Supporting the team with analysis on pricing vs competitive landscape. We expect you to analyze historical data and market trends to forecast future demand and identify potential risks or opportunities.
- You shall collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, retail, operations, development, production ext., and procurement to gather necessary information and ensure accurate planning/forecasting..
- You will track and report key performance metrics related to sales, production/development/ planning, and supplier performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- You shall stay updated on industry best practices and emerging technologies in the planning area of expertise, contributing to the development and implementation of process enhancements.
- You must have strong analytical skills to assess data and make informed decisions for effective planning.
- You should possess excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- We expect you to be highly organized and detail-oriented in order to create accurate and thorough plans.
- You must have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Experience using planning software or tools is preferred to efficiently track progress and identify potential issues.
- You should have a proactive mindset and be able to anticipate challenges, propose solutions, and adapt plans accordingly.
- We value problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot any obstacles that may arise during the planning process.
- You must demonstrate a strong understanding of supply chain management principles and best practices.
- Be an Excel wizard
- Time management
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking