Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview:
The Mobile Marketing Analyst will assist the director in growing the mobile channel to drive traffic and revenue for Bloomingdale's. The ideal candidate must be analytical, and numbers driven with a creative eye and can work under pressure while maintaining strong organizational skills. This role will also require strategic thinking and strong relationship management skills as the individual will need to develop marketing campaigns and work with both internal and external partners. Essential Functions:
- Champion the Bloomingdale's App and partner with other teams across the organization to develop campaigns to promote App downloads and usage.
- Develop and maintain the Push/SMS marketing calendar and collaborate with other marketing teams to identify cross channel communication opportunities.
- Drive and manage Push/SMS marketing project workflow inclusive of creative briefs, campaign set up, approvals and scheduling.
- Maintain and distribute weekly reporting for the Push/SMS channels.
- Analyze Push/SMS KPI's and provide learnings with recommendations for next steps.
- Develop relationships with vendors and understand products, solutions, and technologies related to the channel
- Develop and implement testing plan that focusing on all aspects from idea generation, execution, and performance.
- Stay up to date with the latest Push/SMS developments
- We encourage candidates with either a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment and building meaningful relationships.
- Able to translate research findings and data analysis into actionable insights and strategies.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize next steps with diverse peer teams and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong data analysis and data visualization skills.
- Problem solving skills with ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting, hearing, and talking. May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Involves use of hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse.
- Ability to work on projects with cross-functional teams and align multiple priorities with different teams at a fast pace
- Knowledge/background of E-commerce, Retail, Marketing.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive customer centric thinking
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Updated: 12/2018