Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the wayJob Overview:
The Studio Coordinator plays a vital role in supporting Senior Coordinators by ensuring the seamless setup and organization of merchandise for on-figure and still life photoshoots at Bloomingdale's photo studio. This position involves coordinating the workflow of multiple sets per day, managing shot-lists, and tracking sample information within our database. The Studio Coordinator is also responsible for troubleshooting missing images, maintaining studio cleanliness, and overseeing studio supplies and needs.Core Job Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly Turn-In meetings and compile shot counts for Senior Coordinators.
- Collaborate with studio coordinators to organize products into sets, considering photography capacity, model availability, and sample priorities.
- Assist in the creation and management of daily shot-lists.
- Update sample information in the database, including image creation, deactivation, and sample tracking.
- Monitor sample locations during Senior Coordinator's Turn-Ins.
- Conduct daily checks for missing images on shot-lists after photoshoots and collaborate with the studio team to resolve issues.
- Scan out shot merchandise and organize it in the return area for buyers.
- Coordinate Fine Jewelry shares between LIC and external studios.
- Manage store pulls, tracking all borrowed merchandise and post-purchase items for budgeting purposes, ensuring timely returns.
- Maintain cleanliness in the studio and oversee the organization of studio spaces.
- Track and manage studio supplies, laundry, and other studio-related needs.
We encourage candidates with either a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field to apply
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks; strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others.