Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Job Overview :
The Photo Producer will report to the Photo Producer, helping to facilitate the management of the photo process for Bloomingdales.com, special projects and video related projects. This will include managing internal and external resources, photographers, stylists and vendors to produce a website consistent with Bloomingdale's upscale, sophisticated brand strategy. Seeking an individual who is interested in being a proactive team member.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Book models, photographers, stylists, hair & makeup, and assistants for each photo shoot
- Be present in studio environment to ensure that Bloomingdale's standards are always upheld on set
- Negotiate contracts and manage photo shoot and department budgets, process invoices and reconcile post shoot. This includes the creation and tracking of all purchase orders
- Scout for new industry talent. Schedule creative reviews to introduce new industry talent to the internal creative team. Keep updated notes on the meetings and various talent
- Develop relationships with agencies and vendors
- Maintain production schedule, including distributing daily call sheets
- Ensure that all merchandise and props arrive on the photo shoot set in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Associate Creative Director, Senior Art Directors, Site Merchandise Managers, and Buyers to conceptualize and prepare for upcoming shoots
- Set up casting sessions to seek out new talent. Maintain casting library.
- Attend appropriate meetings that relate to special projects when required
- Review with the photo team hair, makeup, wardrobe, prop styling, and overall casting for all shoots