HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
As an Assistant Store Manager, your objective will be to support the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store and to contribute to the assigned store productivity. In addition, ensuring sales targets and make sure profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
You are a commercial driven manager with excellent leadership skills. You have a close look at the competition and trends. You are the host/ hostess of the store and a role model for your team. You have a positive attitude and are able to work under pressure. You work service oriented and you exceed expectations of customers together with your team.What you can expect:
- Responsible for the overall operation within your store and the execution of the administration together with the Store Manager;
- To contribute to the achievement of sales, corporate & individual productivity goals and profit targets, in order to maximize customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI performance;
- To take appropriate action in conjunction with the Store Manager to address performance related issues where necessary;
- To assist the Store Manager with Training & Development, Recruitment and motivating & coaching the team.
- At least a degree on MBO-level
- Demonstrable success gained as an Assistant Manager/Supervisor with a recognized brand, for at least 2-3 years;
- Strong analytical, organizational and numerical skills;
- Ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management;
- Strong personality, flexible and very representative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Eindhoven.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.