Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Vendor Manager Traceability (m/f/d)to strengthen our Business Operations Excellence division.What you can expect:
- Onboard our global supply base and support vendors in onboarding their supply chain to ensure traceability throughout our entire value chain
- Give trainings and presentations to vendors on traceability topic and the traceability software solution that is used for data exchange
- Ensure smooth communication between our traceability data management team and will follow up with vendors when required
- Be the first point of contact for our vendors about traceability and translate their message internally
- Liaise and advise our vendors to improve their traceability and sustainability performance
- 1-3 years of experience in procurement, supply chain, sourcing, vendor strategy, sustainability, or similar field
- Interpersonal skills to build & maintain relationships with and help manage change at our partners
- Willingness to travel regularly to our supply partners
- Proficient in presentation and persuasive communication to engage our partners in traceability
- Strong affinity for working with data, systems, and processes
- Great English skills (verbal and written)
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.