Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Supply Chain Traceability Specialist (m/f/d) to strengthen our Business Operations Excellence division.What you can expect:
- Ensuring compliance of our supply chain partners, by collecting and maintaining incoming data from our supply chain
- Controlling, cleaning and benchmarking traceability data provided by supply chain partners via Traceability tool and checking with industry benchmarks
- Following up with vendors in case of erronuous, incomplete, or missing data points
- Escalating cases to the vendor management team in case of risk or (continued) incompliance
- Setting up and providing reporting to management and external stakeholders including regulators
- 1-3 years of professional experience in corporate sustainability, procurement, preferably in an international environment
- Very good English and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong affinity for working with data, systems, and processes
- Abilityto deliver consistent output in tasks that require a high level of detail
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.