Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Operations Coordinator
will be responsible for control center operations - creating, and reporting throughput of the distribution center. This position will also be responsible for interfacing and collaborating with internal and external business partners with a focus on delivering superior results. The control center is responsible for creating and managing inbound/outbound workflow of the DC. What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Creating and releasing daily workload to all distribution related functions
- Day-to-day monitoring of HB orders ensuring on-time delivery to our Retail and Wholesale channels
- Create outbound deliveries based on workload based requirements
- Communication with internal and external business partners
- Maintain and develop data for reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Capture data enabling moderately complex analysis of DC bottlenecks, problems. Make recommendations for review by management
- Supporting additional projects and initiatives as identified by the business
- Support day-to-day maintenance of HB transportation needs ensuring accurate and on-time delivery to our Retail and Wholesale partners.
- Transport Creation - Create outbound shipments based on customer/store expectations; accurately enter load data in to the HUGO BOSS warehouse management system; contact customer via phone/email/web to route shipments.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a distribution center environment, apparel/retail background preferred.
- Proficiency with Micro Soft Excel, Word. Working experience with SAP preferred.
- Schedule flexibility; 40 hrs. per week with the expectation that overtime may be required
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Fantastic team player, able to partner with associates throughout the organization
- Familiarity with Lean principles preferred
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.