Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you enthusiastic to get the most out of HR Tech and looking for a new challenge in an exciting, international environment? Then our highly motivated and dynamic HR Digitalization team is the right place for you, 'cause we are looking for a teamplayer to drive digitalization and to ensure process optimization within our global HR organization. As a Project Manager (m/f/d), you will primarily lead cross-departmental HR Systems projects. This is done in close exchange and cooperation with our IT department, respective HR divisions, external implementation partners or service providers.What you can expect:
- As a Project Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the implementation of Global HR Systems to optimize further digital HR processes - supervising the progress of the project with respect to quality, timelines, costs & strategy
- You will be responsible for project initiation, planning, consulting during requirements definition, coordinating technical concept development & testing, ensuring implementation, as well as transferring the results to the line organization after successful project acceptance
- You will be leading an interdisciplinary project team and coordinating further project-related activities with e.g. our Purchasing Department, IT Security or Legal / Data Protection
- Organizing and conducting trainings for international system users, designing support guidelines for key users, planning and supporting the roll-out of the solution, followed by a hand-over of successfully implemented solutions to HR Systems Experts will round up your tasks
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, ideally with a focus on HR or IT, or comparable qualifications
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in implementing HR Systems such as SuccessFactors modules & interfacing Add-Ons
- Very good understanding of HR processes and business needs, as well as high comprehension skills for abstract and new topics
- Project-oriented and analytical way of working and very good organizational skills, also in stressful situations
- Distinct customer and service orientation as well as high consulting competence and communication skills on all levels
- Team-oriented personality with a positive and constructive attitude, desire and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Joy in learning and discovering new digitalization topics in the context of HR strategies and processes
- Very good English & German skills are mandatory
#LI-VO1 #LI-hybridYour benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.