Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.About the Role
Promotions Site Merchandise Coordinator role is critical to the day-to-day operations to Gap Factory online. The role is responsible for the overall site experience and making sure the site aligns with the promotion messaging, pricing, homepage & emails. Through a customer-curious lens, you will collaborate with the Site Merchandising, Commercial Plan, Marketing, Inventory Management, Pricing & Production teams to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Drive site execution and serve as liaison between Digital Merchandising, Website Production, and Marketing to bring the customer online shopping experience to life and meet or exceed the commercial plan and financial goals
- Manage & execute Marketing Flags to help the customer easily find and point out the promotional Deal of the Week styles, Clearance & excluded styles that align back to the Marketing
- Liaise between Marketing, Commercial Plan and IM to land quarterly Deal of the Week style details ahead of digital asset briefing and photoshoots.
- Creating Deal of the Week categories within the navigation across all divisions & assist with category exclusion & inclusion setup for Production as they set up promotional codes
- Help provide promo homepage & email linking direction
- Assist with Bury & Boost Logic within our personalized/AI driven categories in relation to Promotional events
- Support Commercial Plan calendar updates & promotional milestone tracker
- Assist in Deal of the Week homepage execution by being the liaison between Inventory Management, Merchandising & Marketing to validate Deal of the Week styles
- Competitor tracking for promo experiences, execution & events
- Open tickets & connect with Web Support teams as any issues arise
- Track competitive execution of promotions and exclusions to support the team in developing a best-in-class approach
- Assist Digital Promo Marketing in QAing promo legal and details across site & email
- Serve as the go-to for Pricing to confirm promo execution details
- Maintain exclusion, legal pricing rules, and markdown dates in the Commercial Plan calendar
Benefits at Gap
- Passionate about the customer, our product, and the online shopping experience
- Ability to execute detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills; compelling, persuasive storyteller
- Collaborative and team-oriented; able to bring teams together and facilitate productive, data-based decisions
- Strong computer skills in MS Office; able to quickly acquire skills in new computer systems
- Recognize and act on inconsistencies in data, site experience or results
- 1 - 2 years work experience
- Hybrid, based either near our NY or SF hubs.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $51,600 - $65,800 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.