UGG VISUAL EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT (6 months FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
Visual Experience Assistant
As the Visual Experience Assistant, you will be supporting window roll outs, new store openings, pop ups, showrooms & ensure regular communication across our full price and outlet stores. The role will be based in our London head office and will involve some travel within the UK and potentially Europe.
The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational skills, great attention to detail, and able to think innovatively and creatively. Visual Merchandising (VM) experience gained in fashion or retail industry are welcome.
- Ensuring stores follow VM guidelines to provide a brand shopping experience to all customers.
- Assisting with window roll outs in the UK.
- Assisting with store openings and pop ups.
- Conducting store visits in the UK.
- Providing stores with photo feedback reports.
- Assisting showrooms with their set up.
- Assisting with organizational and administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Retail, Marketing, Allocation and Buying team.
Who You Are
- You have a high taste level and a creative eye
- A team player and able to build relationships internally and externally
- You have excellent organisational skills and are able to multitask and respond to numerous requests at the any one time
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Visual Merchandising experience within fashion or retail business
- A retail merchandising portfolio or ability to demonstrate visual design skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, particularly in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Program.
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.