UGG Digital Media Specialist
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager for UGG EMEA, in this role you will support the growth of the UGG in EMEA focusing on brand awareness as well as DTC performance.
As The Digital Media Specialist for UGG EMEA, you will contribute to the overall digital media strategy, which includes the planning, execution, and optimization of data-driven campaigns to audiences along the marketing funnel.
- Own the UGG EMEA media campaigns, collaborating closely with brand and agency teams
- Create engaging prospecting and retargeting campaigns across Display Media, Paid Social, Retargeting Banners
- Remain commercially astute with industry developments and new platforms, tools, and technology
- Foster a test and learn culture, using previous campaign results to actively inform future strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional UGG teams in EMEA to deliver locally relevant annual and seasonal plans for the brand
- Support the Senior Manager with digital marketing forecasts and budgeting
- Partner with Global and Regional Brand Marketing teams in the development of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Champion a consumer centric approach across marketing channels and beyond
- Lead the relationships with our digital marketing agencies
Who You Are
- You are strategic thinker, able to drive initiatives into results
- A great communicator able to Business Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- You have a creative eye for detail
- You can provide insight-driven recommendations
- Able to own multiple projects with the support and collaboration of a team
- Consumer-centric minded to continuously improve customer experience
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Relevant experience across digital media marketing and a passion for all things digital
- An understanding and interest in the UGG brand vision
- Experience working with Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Facebook Business Manager
- Confident skills in Excel & PowerPoint
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Program
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.