We are looking for an engaged and passionate Collection Merchandising Intern to join our Collection Merchandising Teamat the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy.
In this role, you will support the Merchandising team in overseeing the business by optimizing the collections to fully address market opportunities in alignment with the company's brand image and positioning.
- Weekly reporting on sales, best sellers, and sell-through analysis
- Carry out analysis, reports, and presentations on sell in and sell out, strengths and weaknesses of current and past collections
- Highlight and comment on business trends
- Follow up on the collection plan and its progress
- Market and competitor analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning in different markets
- Collaborate proactively with other departments (Operations, Planning, Buying, Marketing & Communication, Customer Service)
- Student or recent graduate in Economics and Business
- Passion and sensitivity for luxury products
- Strong analytical skills from a quantitative and qualitative point of view
- Team player
- Professional knowledge of English
Your Future Experience With Us:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."