STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Quality Control Intern to join our Raw Materials Quality Team in our Logistics offices in Castel San Giovanni (PC).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Overseeing the control center and evaluation of non-conformity raw materials;
- Managing relations with suppliers
- Managing relations with purchasing department, planning department and quality control (end product);
- Delivering performance analysis related to suppliers, materials etc.;
- Supporting the team in everyday activities.
- Diploma/Textile technician/Bachelor degree in economics;
- Proficient in English;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Passionate and proactive.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."