TOTEME is looking for a Sustainability Coordinator to join the team in Stockholm full-time. As Sustainability Coordinator you will be responsible for following up on and maintaining the sustainability strategy, focusing on our products, suppliers, operations and social engagement. You will ensure our compliance with industry standards and customer expectations and help position the brand as a strong player within sustainability. You will report to the Sustainability Director and will work directly with the Production, Supply Chain, and People departments.
- Implement, maintain, and take action on the existing sustainability strategy.
- Manage suppliers’ sustainability scorecards, collaborate with suppliers to define actions, and follow up on progress.
- Update, educate, and inspire suppliers and suppliers’ agents about the sustainability work at TOTEME as well as follow up on compliance.
- Update the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms with everything from product certifications, supplier information, chemicals, and education.
- Incorporate the use of sustainable fibers into the sustainability framework.
- Follow up and collect data for annual reporting on energy consumption, natural resources usage, waste generation and recycling.
- Keep up to date with trends and new developments within sustainability.
- Academic degree, preferably in Textile Engineering or Textile Management.
- Previous experience working with sustainability within a textile company.
- Experience working in a fast-paced fashion environment.
- Experience in project management and planning is a plus.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook, happy to help out where needed.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Interest in and understanding of the fashion industry.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME's Stockholm office with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.