TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Junior Pattern Cutter to join our team in Stockholm full-time for a fixed contract lasting six months. In this role you will assist the patternmakers in their daily work and will work closely with buyers and designers to create our collections. You will report to the Pattern Manager and will work directly with the Pattern team.
- Alter and adjust patterns.
- Create measuring charts.
- Create initial patterns in Lectra.
- Help out in fittings, following the product from the initial pattern to production.
- Support the team by making virtual samples in CLO.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- 3 years of patternmaking and sewing experience.
- Good knowledge of garment construction.
- Skilled user of Lectra, CLO and Illustrator.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A TOTEME ambassador who lives and breathes our culture and values.
- Great attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
- An understanding of luxury business, customers, competitors and products.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- A strong team player with a positive outlook and collaborative approach.
- An organized multitasker with strong problem-solving skills.
This is a full-time, fixed-term position with an immediate start and lasting six months. You will be based at TOTEME's Stockholm office.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.