As Footwear Testing Coordinator you will play a key role in facilitating the testing and validation of our new products coming to market whilst gaining valuable insights on product fit, performance and durability. Testing works side by side departments such as design, development and materials, to guarantee product excellence. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly and give high levels of responsibility. This role will be based in our Development Department in Zürich.
- Coordinate and conduct footwear Product Testing activities in close collaboration Testing Specialists and Leads
- Responsible for the coordination of weekly in-house testing activities
- Plan testers for external testing activities and monitor feedback to ensure a continuous and valuable feedback loop
- Responsible for sample management, shipment and receiving
- Collaborate with Testing Specialists to ensure precise and timely completion of reports
- Evaluate the results and properly communicate them to the contact person in the relevant department such as Development, Marketing, Design & Innovation
- Provide corrective action plans upon test fails with cross-functional teams such as Testing, Materials, Product Management, Development, Design
- Work with the whole team to identify gaps in Testing Crew and be part of tester recruitment
- Support Testing Specialists and Leads as needed on cross-functional projects within the Organisation
- Work with our Testing systems and databases to manage changes in data, ensure accurate high quality data and an optimised flow into testing reports
- Support in setting up events aimed at driving engagement within the testing community
- Proactively engage with and build relationships with a network of current and potential testers
- Approximately 1 years experience in a coordination role, preferably within a relevant industry
- Vested interest in the industry and testing
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Comfortable talking in groups and to testers
- Ability to create a plan and follow timelines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others
- A Can-Do attitude and the ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Detailed, creative and solutions-oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel & powerpoint) and comfortable with learning new software
- A confident "people person", adapt at building and maintaining relationships
- Fluent or very good in English (written and spoken)
Meet The Team
We're a growing team of proactive and knowledgeable industry experts, responsible for validating creative & innovative products and concepts for On's footwear creation teams. Our role as a Testing team is crucial to ensuring the current and future success of On products. We have a responsibility to work together and be confident we meet the needs and demands of our customers.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.