Simkhai is searching for an Accounting Assistant. The position is responsible for bookkeeping tasks involving accounts payable, receivable, and general ledger items. The administrative assistant duties involve basic clerical support to the Accounting Director. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, functions well in a fast-paced environment and is a team player.
- Handles all aspects needed of accounts payable (A/P): entering approved payables, processing checks and mailing accordingly.
- Handles some aspects of general ledger (G/L)
- Handles all receipts uploads for credit cards expenses and reimbursements.
- Enters in all daily Transactions
- Provide financial reports as requested
- Assists with all accounting tasks based on deadlines.
- Must have Minimum 2 years of experience working in Accounting/Finance Department
- Must have Undergraduate degree; Finance preferred
- Must have high Proficiency in MS Office and Gmail Suite
- Strong communication, planning, organizational and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area as this is an in-office position 5 days per week
SIMKHAI designs for the elevated everyday with innovative techniques and timeless craftsmanship.
Founded in 2010 by designer JONATHAN SIMKHAI, the studio takes inspiration from architects and sculptors alike, blending progressive construction techniques with intimate hand-detailing to create truly special garments and lifestyle design.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401k. We also have a generous employee clothing allowance and employee discounts.