AMIRI is looking for an eager and motivated intern to join the team, assisting with Production-related duties throughout the course of a 12-week paid internship.
Working under the guidance of the International Production team, our ideal candidate is looking for experience in the fashion industry or exposure to apparel Production.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate repair requests from Wholesale and Retail
- Generate barcodes and gather trim
- Setup daily shipments
- Check-in any samples arriving to HQ
- Organize SMS after market closures
- Assist with production/development WIPs
- Assist with Press and E-Commerce sample requests
- Organize material approvals and lab dips
- Assist with BOM entries
What you'll offer:
- Strong communication skills; verbal & written.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office software programs
- Exceptionally organized
- Practical, innovative entrepreneurial spirit.