• Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
• Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
• Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
• Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
• 401(k) plan options available
• Bonus earning opportunities
• Growth potential opportunities
• Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.Job Overview
A Bloomingdale's Merchandiser Professional is the backbone of our stores delivering seamless execution of responsibilities specific to creating a neat, clean, organized, and exciting shopping experience for our customers. They merchandise product on the floor, organize merchandise for events, execute markdowns, returns-to-vendors, reticketing projects, replenishment and processing of damages with, organized product presentation, and easy to navigate back of house stockrooms. To deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the world, our Merchandiser Professionals possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an easy and fun shopping experience for our customers. Essential Functions
- Greet and welcome all customers while on the selling floor
- Handles all aspects of the merchandise journey
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs