Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Analyst, Customer Operations, under the direction of the Manager, Customer Operations, interacts with various stakeholders including but not limited to supply chain, account services, finance, third party providers, and retail customers. The primary responsibilities of this position are:
• Prevention of unexpected chargebacks
• Negotiation and recovery of chargeback deductions
• Minimizing time to resolution of open deductions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
As an Analyst, Customer Operations responsibilities and typical activities will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Subject matter expert for assigned wholesale customers' operations requirements.
* Identification of the root cause of unexpected operational chargebacks.
* Implementation of operational and/or systemic process controls to prevent future penalties.
* Identify issues and trends using various analytical tools; communicate and recommend solutions to both internal and external teams.
* Compile and submit customer chargeback settlement packages or exemption requests.
* Research deductions to determine if valid or if dispute needs to be submitted.
* Remain current on assigned customers' deductions.
* Enhance and update existing reports and business operating tools.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge and/or Key Competencies preferred:
* Working knowledge of wholesale customers' operations programs in an Accounts Receivable setting.
* Working knowledge of wholesale supply chain concepts.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Understanding and working knowledge of wholesale returns process.
* Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
* Large volume data management skills required.
* B.A/B.S Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or Logistics Management and/or equivalent work experience.
* Requires sufficient demonstrated experience to immediately understand and proceed with the responsibilities of the position.
* Retail/Distribution/Manufacturing experience preferred.
* Experience with Qlik View/Qlik Sense platform and SAP.
* Uses effective communication skills. Candid, clear and concise in communication. Effectively matches style, tone, and method to audience. Connects with intended audience. Manages communication and feedback within the organization.
* Candidate must be onsite on our North Carolina Campus (High Point, Greensboro, Kernersville) at least 2 days a week. Description of Work Conditions: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use. Travel Required: Travel as required.