Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Job Title:
Sr. Analyst, Customer Success Work Structure:
Remote- Candidates must be located in the US, with the ability to work in EST time zone Primary Purpose:
The Customer Care Voice of the Customer Sr. Analyst, as part of the Customer Care Customer Success team, will leverage new and existing speech and text analytics technology to analyze customer contacts. The VOC Sr. Analyst is expected to collaboratively develop and implement strategies to identify critical insights, patterns, and trends based on large data sets to support the Customer Care Quality Assurance and company Voice of the customer (VOC) programs. Specifically, this Sr. Analyst will use syntax coding to build, and/or automate existing search, scoring, QA, and VOC efforts to the extent possible, regularly validating, and tuning results, while partnering with Leadership to build, maintain, and share key reporting and performance trending with internal and external partners to maintain a strong feedback loop with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong focus on continuous improvement, with a passion for constantly remaining at the forefront of understanding the latest in Speech/text Analytics, Sentiment and Voice of Customer (VOC) insights. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in training to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Explore customer-interaction Data and evaluate the cause-and-effect relationship of operational change on customer experience.
- Build visually effective, sustainable, and robust reporting by leveraging a variety of front-end applications (Multiple telephony systems, Salesforce, Tableau, Medallia, Nice/CallMiner, order management systems
- Apply analytical and mathematical concepts to provide customers with meaningful, accurate measurement of business and customer metrics
- Develop and maintain advanced speech/text analytics syntax for Nice/CallMiner, including creating search categories, scorecards, custom reporting, and optimizing the Nice/CallMiner platform for maximum utilization over time.
- Automate existing QA monitoring efforts (Phone, Email, Chat, etc.) to allow for additional feedback opportunities.
- Act as Nice/CallMiner administrator by building, designing, and maintaining the platform, acting as subject matter expert for the tool, participating in the training of others, leading projects as needed, collaborating with Contact Center and Operations leaders to support departmental objectives, analyzing customer interactions, identifying key changes, and incorporating feedback to improve future efforts.
- Assist in developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams such as Learning and Development, Operations, Legal, Corporate Insights, and Business Analytics partners.
- Generate reports, perform data analytics, and create ad-hoc data queries using Salesforce, NICE, Tableau, and CallMiner tools for operations oversight, Quality Assurance, and customer insights.
- Participate in the creation of company-wide Insights and Voice-of-the-customer communications, acting as a subject matter expert in key meetings with stakeholders
- Conduct regular validation of speech analytics output by reviewing developed categories and ensuring they align with current business and customer language patterns.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Nice and/or CallMiner Analytics platform proficiency is strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and have a solid background in all MS Office products
- Skilled in synthesizing data across multiple resources
- Previous experience in mid- to large-size contact center in with an analytical capacity and measurable impacts.
- Highly effective communicator. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable with speaking to internal and external partners at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, follow-through, and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- A champion of new ideas - out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in driving improvement.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment
- Experience in building dashboards and dynamic reports is preferred.
- speech analytics background and the ability to communicate findings and recommendations effectively to influence change.
- Passion for improving customer experience, driving ease, increasing automation and brand protection.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JL3. #LI-Hybrid. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $59,000.00 TO $78,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit