Inspired by our visionary founder, ZEGNA follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. Established as a fabric maker, ZEGNA is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group, which counts more than 6,000 employees and operates in 80 countries around the world. The passion of our people contributes to our hands-on, minds-on culture - the key to our success. Join ZEGNA and grow through our graduate program! THE PROGRAM
JUMP! offers a one-year work experience focused on learning and development at our Zegna Headquarters in Milan. It's comprised of a six-month internship followed by a six-month fixed contract: with exciting opportunities to further your journey as part of the ZEGNA family. If you are a recent graduate or a graduating student, seize the moment and embark on a rewarding career with us! You'll have the opportunity to be selected for one of four different pathways:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Data Science and Digital pathway
Unleash your passion for data science and digital with this exciting pathway. Dive into the world of data science, cultivating new habits and elevating the ZEGNA brand through analytical insights. Connect the dots, uncover hidden patterns and drive strategic decision-making with a scientific approach. Contribute to shape the future of digital innovation.
- Clienteling and Partnerships pathway
Enrol in the transformative Clienteling and Partnerships pathway, where unique customer experiences merge with the art of crafting captivating narratives. Forge meaningful connections between ZEGNA, our partners and clients. By developing a deep understanding of our brand identity and collections, you'll play a central role in shaping our consumer engagement initiatives and upholding our high standards in the selling ceremony.
- Clienteling and China Road pathway
Join the Clienteling & China Road pathway to kickstart an international career as a pro in consumer engagement and Made to Measure. Forge meaningful connections and uphold high standards. At the end of the program, your journey will lead you to an international assignment in China - where you'll have the opportunity to grow your understanding of local culture and customer needs through experiences in our prestigious flagship stores. With this invaluable experience, you'll become a global brand ambassador with a deep understanding of a key market for Zegna.
- Sustainability pathway
Join this pathway to design and support initiatives that contribute to a more sustainable future for all. You'll set an example and dive into the life cycle of products - gaining valuable experience in production and manufacturing. Go above and beyond to spread awareness by educating others about ZEGNA's core values.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Contract: A six-month internship will be followed by a six-month fixed contract based on performance. After this, a final evaluation will determine the potential for a permanent placement, based on performance and available opportunities.
- Job Rotation: The program entails job rotations in line with each career path, which concludes with a project work assignment.
- Store Discovery: You'll have the chance to fully immerse yourself in the customer world and selling ceremony through hands-on experiences in ZEGNA stores.
- Learning: Comprehensive onboarding, lessons and courses from certified providers.
- Support: Throughout your journey you'll receive continuous support from a dedicated tutor and buddy.
- Mobility: an international environment to enhance your skills and competencies.
- You'll hold a master's degree or be graduating with an exceptional academic record.
- You must be fluent in both English and Italian. For the Clienteling & China Road path, a basic understanding of Mandarin is also beneficial.
- You'll embody the qualities of a great teammate - collaborative, curious, adaptable and proactive. You'll also be an exceptional communicator - who can effortlessly connect with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- You'll have an undeniable passion for the luxury fashion industry.
- You'll ideally have previous international experience. (Erasmus, internships, etc.)
- Applications will close on 30th September 2023.
- Selected candidates will be invited to take an online assessment.
- After one-to-one interviews, shortlisted candidates will be selected to participate in a final business case in November, held at ZEGNA's Headquarters in Milan, this will determine the finalists for each path.
- Eight finalists will begin the ZEGNA Graduate Program in December.
Click on the ‘apply online' button, where you can submit your CV.
During the application process, you'll have the opportunity to indicate your preferred paths.
Are you ready to kickstart your career and immerse yourself in the exciting world of ZEGNA?
JUMP! With Us!