Position Title: Graphic Design/ Retouch Intern in the Art Department
Company: GALVAN LONDON
Location: London, UK
We are offering an internship in our Art Department reporting to the Graphic Designer sitting within the Marketing department. From collating seasonal mood boards ahead of a shoot, to editing reels for Instagram, to building weekly newsletters, you’ll be supporting the roll-out of the marketing calendar and ensuring our visual language is consistent across all channels and in line with our brand DNA.
3 days / week
- Work on on- and offline graphic output
- Be present at shoots and support the Art Direction team
- Assist in retouching fashion product imagery for our website and marketing materials within the brand’s guidelines and maintain a consistent finish
- Support retouching workflow for supplier imagery while maintaining consistency and adherence to guidelines
- Collaborate with the team to ensure compliance with retouching guidelines and maintain a consistent finish
- Gain experience in retouching editorial and high-end creative content
- Provide support to create digital assets and prepare brand presentations.
- Enrolled in a relevant degree program.
Basic knowledge of PC/MAC and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
Willingness to learn new processes and software.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note you will only be considered with a PDF or link to your portfolio