Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For more than 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are searching for a flexible, motivated, dynamic, energetic and inspiring team member to support our Northern Europe HR Team as HR Coordinator
(M/F/D).YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:HR Administration
Compensation and Benefits
- Ensure all new hire paperwork, offer letters and employment contracts are completed in a timely manner.
- Streamline administration on-boarding and off boarding in-line with global on-boarding and off boarding solutions.
- Ensure employee-related paperwork is completed accurately (e.g. Job Change Forms, Absence Forms, Holiday Forms etc.) and that HR files are maintained.
- Provide HR reports as necessary (e.g. Monthly HR updates, Quarterly Exit Interview reports, and Organization Charts).
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Support with ad-hoc process reviews and re-design where appropriate.
HR System Support
- Provide HR data support for Payroll administration.
- Administering employee health and welfare plans.
- Administering health and welfare plans or programs, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Provide necessary information for pension plan to new hires after probation time. Distribute documents to employees if necessary.
Resourcing - Provide effective and efficient recruitment support to clients.
- Input and update HCM with employee data, including coordinating changes for re-organisations and new reporting activities.
- Supporting Payroll ensuring that HCM and payroll records match - working with HR and Finance to resolve discrepancies.
- Utilize systems to support and enhance HR administrative processes e.g. Self Service and Talent Portals.
- Working with HR IT to support process improvements and make recommendations.
- Support with ad hoc reporting as required.
- Support with sourcing methods, and recruitment process (scout, search, identify, screen and interview candidates).
- Support with internal job postings, advertisements and agency referrals.
- Support with maintenance of current and expired job requisitions and ensuring data input is maintained for recruitment reporting.
- Stay up to date on relevant local employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Contribute to developing policy/procedural changes that meet changing business needs, but stay within legal parameters.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams).
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in a generalist role
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Competent at establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Well organized; detail oriented; self-starter; strong initiative; calm demeanor (volume & timelines)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Drive for achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Strong teamwork
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Diplomatic & discreet
- Proficient IT skills in MS Office & HRIS (preferably PeopleSoft)
- Experience in retail, consumer products or service industry preferred
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals is an advantage
- Fluent in German and Business proficiency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Training and development opportunities within the world's largest luxury group LVMH
- An interesting job within an exciting international luxury brand
- Great benefits like our retirement plan and life insurance
- Attractive employee discounts
- Welcome & onboarding training