Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For more than 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: Office Management
Administrative And Personal Support Of Executive Team
- Ensure office opening and closing procedures are undertaken each day and that the general nature of Office is maintained
- Coordinate suppliers to the office (cleaner, security, stationary, kitchen and bathroom supplies, couriers, catering, etc.)
- Order and manage stock levels of all consumables for Office
- Order all office stationery supplies. Reconcile the expense area and ensure approval from all stakeholders
- Ensure meeting rooms are maintained to a professional standard and that all guests are catered for appropriately
- Organize gifts for staff members as necessary
- Provide professional and confidential representation of team
- Handle phone calls, both inbound and outbound, as appropriate.
- Book, coordinate and manage detailed travel schedules and itineraries for Managing Director
- Process monthly expenses and invoices.
- Organize lunches/dinners.
- Other administrative duties
- Provide personal support as appropriate
Head Office Operations
- Collect, open, and forward all incoming mail to the appropriate staff member
- Package, label, dispatch and maintain records of local and international mail according to company procedure and in timely manner
- Assist in the induction and training of new staff in office protocols and ensuring such protocols are maintained
- Frequent and high-quality communication about events, facilities and expected internal etiquette.
- Support office departments in daily activities such as collect, pack and ship architectural samples for projects in development, organising meetings, provide inductions for office new starters
- Planning and ordering of Office supplies, including paper, envelopes, office material and printing material.
- Oversee Office maintenance including material, cleaning, appearance and filing and facility management.
- Manage office general admin, scanning and filing of invoices
- Manage Vendors for all landline, mobile phones, and internet as well as for delivery options for office team members
- Previous experience in an Office Coordinator or Personal assistant role, preferably within the luxury, retail or creative industry
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands appropriately
- Experience in vendor management
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism in all interactions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure continuous improvement
- Admirable written and verbal communication skills and the ability to problem solve, influence and create positive stakeholder relationships
- Resilient, diplomatic, confidential and trustworthy
- Self-assured; ability to host and address people across all levels at the organisation with confidence
- Native in German language, fluent in English,
- Proven experienced in Managing Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Advance Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Training and development opportunities within the world's largest luxury group LVMH
- An interesting job within an exciting international luxury brand
- Great benefits like our retirement plan and life insurance
- Attractive employee discounts
- Welcome & onboarding training