For our Moncler Worldwide Warehouse Department we are looking for a Logistic Administration Specialist based in Castel San Giovanni (PC).Main Responsibilities:
- Manage customer orders into up to fulfilment;
- Ensuring compliance, control and monitoring of corporate KPIs and procedures;
- Supervise the daily activities in respect of cut off, logistic flow and warehouse planning;
- Ensure effective communication with other company functions and the 3PL partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or similar;
- 3+ years experience in similar role;
- Problem solving and focus on results;
- Ability to interact with business functions and suppliers;
- Excellent organizational, technical skills and teamwork;
- Computer (Office) skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent English. Any additional language is an advantage.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin
colour, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition,
Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees."