Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Our Bodywear department is looking for a Product Developer to insure a timely, accurate and organized process of product development from design handover to production for all bodywear categories across the different brands.
What will the role entail?:
The product development steps from design handover to production:
- Measure and follow up with development samples, sales samples, pre-production samples, shipment samples - Maintenance and updating of technical sheets.
- Assist with the inspection of the construction at all stages of samples & ensure that they are to our brands international standards, and if not advise suppliers accordingly.
- Liaise with manufacturers and advise them on any fit issues and garment comments with follow up on samples, lab dips, strike offs... provide them support in understanding collection structure.
- Assist with recording/approving specifications, keep all records updated and organized.
- Ensure technical folders are up to date with correct grade rules/labelling and fit.
- Approve wash/care/content labels, advise suppliers and review test reports.
- Assist with approval and keep track of bulk inspection reports.
- Daily dealing with suppliers in English.
- Close collaboration with the bodywear team and liase with other departments when necessary.
- Insure PLM is correct and updated on all information every season, work closely with the design team .
Other information of interest:
What we offer in exchange.
Remote Work twice a week (Mondays and Fridays) regulated by corporate policy and flexible working hours.
Corporate Offices in Madrid with canteen and parking available.
Flexible benefits such as ticket restaurant, health insurance with Axa, transport ticket or nursery ticket.
Discount on the brands of the Group.
Great international working environment.
- Experience as product developer, at least 2-3 years.
- English level HIGH : spoken and written.
- Excel, PLM knowledge.
- Understanding of garment construction, fabrics and production process
What are our expectations on you?:
- Very good organizational skills, handling capacity and adaptability.
- Collaborative working style and good communication skills.
- High volume handling capacity.
- Deadline management.