The World's fastest growing running brand is looking for a North America Ecommerce Planning & Strategy Lead who can support the translation of mid to long term strategy into business and merchandising plans, track financial performance and support the execution of various strategic initiatives.
- Drive the development of mid- and long-term business plans for the North American Ecommerce channel
- Lead the North American merchandise planning process by contributing to the seasonal product forecasts to define the regional product mix
- Bring actionable insights to the Region's leadership by closely monitoring business performance
- Assess strategic opportunities across functions and regions through development of business cases (e.g. development of new marketing channels, impact of new website features)
- Support DTC's Management on various strategic alignments (e.g. prepare supporting documents for Management Board meetings)
- Enhance cross-functional collaboration within DTC-Ecom and the wider organization by consolidating and sharing knowledge
- 3-5 years of work experience in top management consulting, corporate finance or business development role
- Proven analytical skills with a strong knowledge of assessing business opportunities, building insights and recommendations from large data-sets
- Excellent at managing multiple stakeholders and building consensus on proposed solutions across regions and functions
- Experience in project planning from start to finish, including breaking tasks into smaller pieces, developing roadmaps and timelines and managing cross-functional teams
- Thriving in a dynamic and complex environment with the ability to work autonomously
- Tough-minded, highly flexible and determined to deliver assigned targets in a fast-changing setup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Meet The Team
The DTC-Ecommerce Team brings together a large and diverse group of planners, engineers, designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists. The team is responsible for distributing On's products directly to our final customer, creating winning digital solutions and tailoring campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel.
Within this team the Planning and Strategy Function specifically supports the definition of our financial and merchandising objectives across regions. We also work closely with On's Top Management to drive key strategic and operational initiatives to deliver on the DTC-Ecom agenda. This implies developing business cases, market analyses, as well as driving local execution.
The shared goal? Efficient global growth at high speed.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.