The Senior Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will play an integral part in building global Talent Acquisition Operations and will be involved in enhancing and implementing TA systems and tools, optimizing reporting and KPI management, supporting end-to-end process documentation and continuous improvement.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:Talent Acquisition Systems and Tools:
- Develop best practices within our Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) system with a focus on scalability and automation.
- Evaluate and support Workday Recruitment and research technologies to support continuous improvement in partnership with HRIS team.
- Leverage current TA technologies to drive recruitment process automation tied to sourcing, evaluation and selection
- Support day-to-day account management for key technology partners (e.g. LinkedIn, Phenom, Gartner, Indeed, etc.)
- Partner with cross functional and global teams to align on system and workflow configuration, usage, and maintenance of TA systems and processes
- Drive awareness of technology platforms with internal partners
Data and Reporting:
- Create training materials and best practice toolkits for TA operations
- Facilitate regular trainings and business review sessions showcasing TA systems and operations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Required Experience & Skills:
- Use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes
- Ensure data integrity across platforms by performing regular audits
- Explore opportunities for ongoing operational improvements across recruiting, with a focus scale and automation
- Establish and evaluate workflows and processes for continuous improvement
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive TA team hiring to meet business objectives
- Obtain business and candidate feedback on team recruitment support and identify improvement opportunities
- Inform TA Ops Director of recruiting successes and challenges; partner on creating solutions and optimizing TA recruitment strategy
- Optimize the efficiency of talent acquisition as an operation and drive consistency across leveraged platforms
- At least 3-5 years of dynamic experience leading HR technology solutions or as a talent acquisition professional.
- Experience with project management across multiple work-streams and partner with various functions internally and externally.
- Proven strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building and scaling processes in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment.
- Familiarity with recruiting systems and platforms and how best to achieve full optimization and adoption.
- Strong detailed and conceptual thinking skills to analyze sophisticated problems and propose solutions despite technical and operational constraints.
- Proven experience analyzing recruiting or HR data to optimize processes.
- Ability to influence & persuade through compelling written and verbal communication.
- Expert-level understanding of the latest TA technology, research, trends and philosophies.
- Experience facilitating engaging trainings for large audiences.
College degree preferred.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $115,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH